- 15th March: Veronica Price: ‘Gardens’
- 19th April: Gemma Watkinson: ‘Bats’
- 17th May: Nigel Burn: ‘The Sieges of Lincoln Castle’ – Plant Stall
- 21st June: Visit: Details to be confirmed.
- 19th July: Lincolnshire Greyhound Trust (T.B.C.)
- 16th August: Julie Carman: ‘Papyrus Jewellery’
- 20th September: Ian Carroll: ‘LIVES’ – Produce Sale
- 18th October: Dave Bussey: ‘My Life in Radio’
- 15th November: Christmas Celebration
- December: No Meeting. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
- 17th January: AGM & Buffet: Finger food
- 21st February: Presentation of cheque to our charity of 2016.
- 21st March: Stuart Lowe, ‘Wood Turning’ a talk and demonstration.
- 18th April: Peter Skipworth, ‘A Walk in the Wolds with Claire Balding’.
- 16th May: Hestor Russell, ‘Women in the Criminal Legal System’.
- 19th June: Visit, tba
- 18th July: Sue Lumb, ‘A day in the Life of Chatsworth’.
- 15th August: Nigel Burns, ‘Women in Medieval Lincolnshire’
- 19th Sep: Professor Jane Chapman, ‘World War Comics and Postcards’ + Craft and produce stall (Postponed TBA)
- 17th Oct: Nick Louth, ‘Writing and Researching Crime Novels’ with a reading and book signing.
- 21st Nov: Tom Lane, ‘Folklore at Christmas’, music and tales. 7.30pm start, Christmas Buffet
- December: No meeting, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.
- 16th January 2019: AGM & Finger Food Buffet
- 20th Feb 2019: Presentation of cheque to our charity of 2017. Talk TBC
Download the programme
For further information call Sue Wright 01526 352057