Kirkby on Bain Cameo Club are very pleased to announce the talks and activities for the coming year. We welcome new members, if you are interested please either just come on the evening or call Maura Dormer on 07708 947992 for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW START TIME 7.30PM
We meet at Roughton Village Hall, meetings start at 7.30pm and generally last a couple of hours. The annual membership fee is £6 and a monthly charge of £2. There is no commitment to join on your first visit. Charity for the Year: RNLI
Kirkby on Bain CAMEO Club, Programme 2018.
- 20th March: ‘Tattershall Castle – An overlooked treasure’ Paul Robinson, Operations Manager, Tattershall Castle.
- 17th April: ‘Ukele and all its delights’, Coningsby and Tattershall Strummers
- 5th May: Trip, TBA
- 19th June: ‘Lincolnshire Ladies and the Vote’, Chrissie Chapman
- 17th July: ‘Off the Beaten Track, Vintage Cookery Books’. Sadie Hirst
- 21st August: ‘Women’s Voice in Cartoons and Newspapers during WW1 and the Aftermath’, Jane Chapman
- 18th September: ‘Decorating & Eating(!) Cupcakes’, Dinah Ward
- 16th October: ‘Balancing Life as a Rock Climber and a Career as an Employment Lawyer’, a rocky but rewarding combination, Ella Russell
- 20th November: Christmas Meal
- December: No meeting, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.
- 15th January 2019: AGM & Buffet (finger food)
- 19th February 2019: Presentation of cheque to charity
To print this page, click on the PRINT button below